5 CABINET SECRETARIES WHO WILL BE RETAINED IN RUTO’S GOVT
1. Education CS Prof George Magoha– He may be bullish as some people claim but this man remains to be one of the leaders in President Uhuru Kenyatta’s Government who didn’t take sides in politics. When Kenya Kwanza Alliance leaders said they won’t do away with the CBC, he came out publicly to thank Ruto saying he is happy that his allies have now started doing a commendable job.
2. Health CAS Mercy Mwangangi, Unlike his Boss Mutahi Kagwe who could be seen hurling names to Ruto together with the likes of Keriako Tobiko, Madam Mercy Mwangangi was once according to insiders proposed to be UDA’s Senate Candidate for Machakos when David Kabaka died but the decision was done away with after Ulbanus Ngengele an ally of Muthama Johnson Came in.
3. Tourism CS Najib Balala. This leader has been a strategist since 2002 in the Kibaki Government. He has never taken political sides a move that has helped him to be the longest-serving Minister. For the record, his friendship with Ruto dates back to 2007 during Pentagon politics and, he was the first CS to Congratulate President-elect William Ruto.
4. CS Charles Keter. Those in the know say that the Man was shifted from the wealthiest Ministry of Energy and exploration after being Linked to Ruto who at the time was against Uhuru.
5. Interior CS Fred Matiangi: They say there are no permanent enemies in politics and that whoever calls the Piper pays the tune.
Up to this point, you will agree with me that Matiangi was acting by President Uhuru Kenyatta his boss. Number two, the man’s ability to perform is unmatched and I don’t think there’s someone in Kenya Kwanza who can replace him.
Leave your comment